Bachelors of Arts in Visual Art. Honors Graduate. June 2016. SUNY Empire College, Sarasota Springs, NY.
Associates Degree in Fine Art. Honors Graduate. May 2013. Scottsdale Community College, Scottsdale, AZ.
- “100 Women and More” by Red. 2017. Anderson International Printing.
- “House on the Boulevard,” Cover Art. 2015. Finishing Line Press
- “Apartment 8,” Cover Art. 2013. Finishing Line Press
- “Make Peace,” The Peace Project. 2012. The Whole 9 Press.
- “War and Peace,” Issue 9. Chautauqua Literary Magazine. Spring, 2012.
- “Echos,” Literary Magazine. Barnard College. Spring, 2010.
100 Women and More
Soka University of America. Aliso Viejo, CA January ’18-May ’18
Touching in the Underground
Chashama. New York, NY July 2015
Ro Ho En
Japanese Friendship Garden. Phoenix, AZ May 2009
Muse Café and Gallery. Los Angeles, CA February 2009
Selected Group Exhibitions
Sing for Hope and New York City Park Service
“Musicians of New York,”
Original Piano, Battery Park, New York June 2017
Chashama Gala: Art is Everywhere
4 Times Square New York, NY June 2017
Nasty Women Unite Fest
Astroia, New York April 2017
Small Works 2015
Main Street Arts Gallery Clifton Springs, NY November 2015
Uptown Art Stroll Poster Contest Finalist Show
New York, NY March 2015
Women in the Heights: The Human Essence
New York,NY March 2015-April 2015
The Peace Project
Toured all over United States including Chelsea, NYC September 2012- February 2013
Create:Fixate 11×11 Show
Espacio, Los Angeles,CA November 2011
Space Womb Long Island City, NY November 2011
Space Womb Long Island City, NY August 2010
Awards and Grants
2015, Chashama Artist Grant